Ogłoszenie

Wiamy :D

#1 2009-02-06 15:51:00

Magda

Administrator

Punktów :   

najnowszy wywiad Dana

Najnowszy wywiad Dana...wieczorem postaram się przetłumaczyć

Lately everybody is wondering how is Dan Balan?
Dan: I'm very glad that i had the time to come to Chisinau
A pity that it is just for two days, cause tomorrow i will go again. I found the time to come at you guys and to have this discussion.

What are you doing now at which project are you working?

Dan: At the moment i am working at a few projects i am a lot in New York.
The basic project is Crazy Loop. We are prepairing a new "chapter" of Crazy Loop. The first "chapter" is closed. The new "chapter" is for next year (2009, he recorded this in 2008)
That means a new sound, the look will change a bit, the music style will change a bit.

You are implicated now with making a project in Moldova, Starfactory
Dan: Everything started in Spain

Yes, and after that in Germany and now also in Moldova.
You will have a special roll an important roll in this project
Tell me, how did you accepted it?
Dan: I accepted it very openly, with my heart opened and i apreciate that the producers think about me, it was an honor for me to accept and i hope to make it.

What will you do? What is your roll?

Dan: First of all there will be a week in which i will come to the house where the concurrents/students are. And i will give them a masterclass. I have experience and i will try to share all that i learned in 16 years, creation and music
I will try to help them as much as i can, advices at all kind of domains. In that week it will be the show day, maybe i will sing a song
I will try to help them with everthing that i know
It's the first time for me.

Did you ever sing at this kind of projects?
Dan: I sang a time, with O-zone in such a kind project...umm how is it called in French..ah Star Academy in France and in Moscow i sang with the concurrents Dragostea din tei. In France and in Russia.
I was very happy to hear that they started this project now in Moldova. I thought i will watch to it when i come in Chisinau, cause to me it looks very interesting.

And now, would you want to leave a message for the participants of Starfactory,and for the new stars to incourrage them or an advice?
Dan: I will do that also when i will be in the house with you there.
It's a very important project, it is opening doors for you, which were probably closed till now. The project will learn you a lot.
It's an unique experience. You will have more faith in yourself.
I am very happy that this project came in Moldova, cause it is giving young talents more faith and chances. And that's making me very happy that there will be more stars in my birth country, which can represent the country. In rest lot's of succes and i will be with

#2 2009-02-06 15:52:48

Azja

Administrator

Punktów :   

Re: najnowszy wywiad Dana

Dzięki za wywiad

http://r9.fodey.com/2052/767c59e3f41544d6acea17e6d6af02b9.0.gif

Stopka forum

RSS